Flu

Thanks to Darwin Barton

The first day that I started to come down with the flu, I started watching a “Law and Order: Special Victims Unit” marathon on television. By the time I knew it, it was already nine at night. I was feeling better and very relaxed. I can see why most of my friends love to take sick days at work, they are great recoup time, especially if you find something good on TV! I’m glad that I went to ExpertSatellite.com and got a good television package before I got the seasonal flu. As miserable as being sick can be, if you have a whole day away from the computer, phone, and internet you can get quicker faster. While I was feeling better the first day after taking my medicine, the flu got me pretty good and I couldn’t go back to work for four days. I was going stir crazy not having any social interaction, but I am sure glad that I got to watch some good TV. Being sick would have been way worse if I didn’t have a good television package!

No comments:

Post a Comment